Our little family of four loves: riding dirt bikes, shooting guns, wrestling with daddy, playing "cycles xbox" going to the farm and being with family. We are so blessed to be sealed in the temple and have our family together forever. We consist of Brock (28) Emily (25) Wyatt (3) Brynlie (born sept 2012)
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
For some reason i couldn't figure out what was going on with our blog. Somehow all our contacts got deleted and things got messed up. I figured it out now so there will be a bunch of new pictures coming out. This past month Brock and I have had so much fun together. Things have been really awesome. We passed up a trip to Hawaii with my family that made me pretty sad. But with us just getting married we decided we prob. should off til we have more money. Even though we really wanted to go. Christmas is coming too fast! I can't believe how fast it has come. I started decorating the house with Christmas stuff a little early this year, like before Thanksgiving...haha. I didn't have anything for thanksgiving, so i decided to put up Christmas. Brock and i have been done with schooling at CBC since Dec. 6th so we have had a nice break. I am still working at Mid Columbia Eye Care and brock is on the farm. He did very well in his classes and ended up getting a 4.0 GPA...only a little bit better than i did ;) We start back up Jan. 2nd, which doesn't sound too fun. Well we wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope we can all remember the true meaning and realize how much our Savior has done for us. I know brock and I feel extremely blessed!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment