Sunday, January 20, 2008


Wow, check out that foot!
Brock still thinks it's not that big.....right!
I spent the night in the hospital with Brock. They
didn't have a bed, just a bench, but I when I slept,
I slept good! Just a little small.

5 comments:

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Wow, what a bad deal! Wish we were there to do soemthing to at least make him smile for a minute! The girls are sitting here next to me looking at the pictures and here's what lexi wants me to write:
Dear Uncle Brock,
I hope your foot get's better! Love Lexi!
Here's what Makena say's:
Dear uncle Brock,
I hope your owie gets better and he (brock) will be fine! Love Makena.
Good luck and we are praying for ya!

Anonymous said...

Brock and Emily, this is Heidi Durham (Gibbons). That is so rough! I'm sure Brock is dying just laying around, and he's probably so sore too. We'll be thinking of you. Sorry you have to go through this, but it's great that you have each other!

Ben said...

I just heard about this a few days ago and it's quite the rough deal! Good luck with the next few surgeries. We'll be thinking of you. We're still in school too and can kind of imagine the emotional and financial toll this can take. It'll all work out though, and I'm sure Brock will be up and running as soon as he's able!

Kari said...

Wow, that bandage on his foot is HUGE! I keep getting updates from my Mom, our prayers are with you guys! p.s. Your hutch is absoloutley GORGEOUS!

Robinson said...

We were so sad to hear about Brock's foot accident. Good thing for good doctors, family & prayers. We'll be thinking of you guys...especially me because I just learned about all the bones in the foot at school last week. David's brother went through a similar experience last summer (he's 24)& you are at the best age for a healthy recovery. I know that both of you will come out of this stronger than before!