We were told that it would just be a 2-2.5 hr appt. and they'd just be taking out stitches...but of course something has to go wrong. When she opened up the cast there was 2 little pins poking out of his skin...and they weren't supposed to be! So we had to wait for Dr. B to decide what they were going to do with them. He decided to pull them out, and put Brock through a lot of pain!
If you look really close you can see one of the pins
If you look really close you can see one of the pins

3 comments:
I would totally be hittin up the pain meds man. You must be tough. I can't even handle a headache. I can't wait till you are all better so we can all go play!
Wow, you have been through a lot already! I've enjoyed seeing all of the updates. I never heard of the accident, so was shocked when I read it. I wanted to add you to our family blog, but need your email address!
David and Kira
Wow, those pictures are enough to make you naseaus. (Is that how you spell it??) Hopefully, he's got some good pain meds.
Post a Comment