Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Eppich Family Reunion

Brock and I went to my grandpa Eppich's cabins at Priest Lake, Id for the Eppich Reunion
Jason, Karyn, Brock, Me- brock couldn't do much at the cabin,
but he could go on a bike ride.


It is always SO much fun to be up there with everyone. I hadn't been in 2 yrs.


Eppich Family (minus about 15)

4 comments:

marciekoch said...

The family picture turned out so good! It was a lot of fun hanging out with you guys - thanks for including us!!!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

It looks like you guys had fun! And I think that's the frist time I've seen Brock walking.....way to go!:) The girls wanted to know if those were "real" guns.....we obviously own too many guns if they want ot know if it's "real!" We wish we were there to hang out with you! You guys will definitlety have to come and visit us! We would love that!!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Ok, I promise I know how to spell...I'm looking at all my mistakes...I was typing way too fast!:)

Jenks Family said...

i love the new post, we need to go on more family trips with just the family. Camping sometime??? thanks for the little motorcyle rides the girls we talking about it all the way home.