Saturday, September 13, 2008

Quick Utah Trip

Yay, I finally posted more pictures! haha. Sorry I dont update more often, we don't have internet at our house and I don't feel it's the #1 thing I should be doing when I go to my parents house. Anyway, this is what Brock and I have been up to the past month! We went to utah for 4 days (2 of which were driving!). We went to Logan to see his mission companion, Tony Bodily. This pic is before we went coon hunting! Utah hick for sure!
I went up to Provo with my old roommate and had so much fun at my first BYU football game.
There were SO MANY MORMONS and all of them in BLUE!

Brock came to provo on sunday to pick me up. We drove up the mountains with his friend dallin. It was rainy, but still very pretty!


No comments: