Monday, November 3, 2008

My favorite pictures of the weekend!

My Favorite
Good ol Dayton!

This sign was so funny: No Poop Zone. Brock just couldn't hold it any longer:)






7 comments:

Enriquez Family said...

That two little person bike looks like so much fun! And Happy late birthday! sorry...

Kierstin said...

That looks like so much fun. You guys are just too cute! Happy Birthday again!

Jessica said...

Ok I just have one question...who took all of the pictures of you guys??? I always hate it when todd and i go anywhere alone because there is nobody to take our picture. Looks like you guys had fun.

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

It sounds like you had an awesome bday Emily!! Me and the girls wish we were there to celebrate with you! And Dayton....that just takes me back to some good memories! I love that little town! All the fall colors are beautiful and I love the pictures of you guys! I know this sounds weird but it's fun to see the pictures of you two kissing.....he still seems like my baby brother to me sometimes so it's crazy?!:) I'm glad you had fun!

Brock and Emily Gibbons said...

haha. We would set the camara up and put the timer on it. It took a while, but it wasn't too bad. Brock is pretty much pro at it now! :)

Jessica said...

I just wanna let you know that pregnancy is not the hard part dearie--it is everything after that which is the struggle. BUT since my figure is already pretty much shot I might as well start selling out my pregnancy services:) You will have your own cute little girlie someday and we will all think SHE is the cutest baby ever!!!

*~McGarys~* said...

I was reading what you wrote on Karyns blog about your tree. I think that you should just decorate one out side:) HEHE that would be fun. We will be up for X-mas this year so we should try to get together:)