So here is what Brock has been up to! Isn't it BEAUTIFUL?! My mom and him have been talking for a while now about how she wanted him to build her something (last year for christmas he build me a hutch!). She picked out a book case she wanted and he went to work. He cleaned up an old shop on the Gibbons' farm and we added some very expensive tools to make it his work place. It really has worked out great!
Our little family of four loves: riding dirt bikes, shooting guns, wrestling with daddy, playing "cycles xbox" going to the farm and being with family. We are so blessed to be sealed in the temple and have our family together forever. We consist of Brock (28) Emily (25) Wyatt (3) Brynlie (born sept 2012)
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Brock's got Skill!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Looks so good!!
I think it looks AWFUL!! I think you should try to redeem yourself and build me one, but first you will have to build me a house big enough for it to fit in!!! Let me know if you want to take me up on the offer:)
That is AWESOME!!!Good job Brock!! And I'm pretty sure we need to live closer so I can have one too.....now you know what I'm going to be bugging Brooks about tonight!:)
Oh my gosh, i am so impressed! That is so neat! maybe brock should going into carpentry (sp) or do it on the side...I think he could make some money-than you could spend it! awesome! Can't wait to hang out...only 15 more days. yay!
umm... where can I put in my order? That thing is beautiful!
Wow, that is amazing!
Post a Comment