Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm so Lucky!

First off, sorry about the color on the last post. I don't know how to go back and edit previous posts, so everything is weirdish in the previous post.
So for Christmas this year Brock spoiled me! I wanted a bicycle so badly, to work out during the summer. They are pretty expensive and a little over out budget so he did EXACTLY what i would have done and found one on craigs list! I'm so proud of him. To make it better, he painted it pink for me!!! haha. I love it! I haven't rode it yet to make sure it works, but he said it does. (I forgot my camara Christmas morning so i don't have any pictures of it, sorry) He always built me a thing to go behind the toilet. I swear, he is such a handy man! I love it! It's my favorite. He actually has really good taste too. He told me he did it all by himself...which is amazing!
These pictures aren't in the right order. I dont blog very much and i can never remember which way i'm supposed to add them. Oh well. So after we put the toilet thingy in there we decided to paint. I dont have a final picture...but it looks SO much better!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your so funny! Did you know once you upload your pictures you can drag them to where you want them:) Anyway, Love the bathroom you guys did a great job. I might have to have you come out and help me with our bathroom vanity if I can talk Chad into letting me paint it, we'll see.

David and Kira said...

Love the wood cabinet!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, he is so good at that! Lucky girl.

Were you at the Christmas party at the barn? I swear that we got there, blinked, and then had to go home. It felt like I only got to say hi to half of the family!