Our little family of four loves: riding dirt bikes, shooting guns, wrestling with daddy, playing "cycles xbox" going to the farm and being with family. We are so blessed to be sealed in the temple and have our family together forever. We consist of Brock (28) Emily (25) Wyatt (3) Brynlie (born sept 2012)
Monday, February 9, 2009
I'm slow I know
So I hardly ever get on here because we don't have internet at our house. So I'm really sorry I don't put up pictures very often. Brock has been really busy lately with his MAD SKILLS with wood. He has some major talent and I'm loving it. We also painted the kitchen in our little trailor so I'll have pictures sometime soon...but it's mid-terms this week, so who knows when they'll get up:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, please get some pictures up! I love looking at what you guys are up to! I really wish we could see you more, especially the girls...they would love that!:) Have a great week!
Post a Comment