Monday, May 4, 2009

Save Save Save!!

This last week I went grocery shopping with my sister Jilayne and she had coupons printed. I started thinking about this and figured, I really need to look into it. I found a blog (http://www.wantitall4free.blogspot.com/) that has helped me SO MUCH! There are a couple websites on this blog that have coupon links. I never realized I could get coupons from: American Eagle, PUMA, walmart, walgreens, target, macy, kohls, etc. Seriously, I'm excited about this! We'll see how it goes. Brock and I have been doing a budget and keeping track of where all our money goes which is good, but I need more options of how to save. Hopefully this will help :)

This last week we were without water and it was crazy. There have been some problems for the past 4-6 months and they are finally looking into it. We were supposed to be without water just from wednesday-friday, but then it changed from wednesday-monday. We decided to head to my parents house instead of keep buckets all over. On friday we were home for lunch and it was insane! We were really struggling w/o running water. You don't realize how much you use it until you don't have it. Washing hand, taking a shower, brushing your teeth, FLUSHING THE TOILET! We were really thankful my parents let us crash at their house, but we really hope the water is back today!

2 comments:

Traci said...

Thanks for the link! I've spent a lot of time looking on there now! :) And I hope your water is back! :) That is awful :S

Jenn Davidson said...

1. I'm WAY happy for you to be moving to La Grande! It'll be nice to get out of the tri cities for a little bit!!
2. My cousin lives in La Grande and is SUUUPEEER crafty and is a phenomenal photographer. It's my aunt louise's daughter, so if you need any scrapbooking advice or want family pictures, let me know!
3. I MISSSS YOU! I feel like I haven't talked to you in so long! I hate it!


the end. haha