Our little family of four loves: riding dirt bikes, shooting guns, wrestling with daddy, playing "cycles xbox" going to the farm and being with family. We are so blessed to be sealed in the temple and have our family together forever. We consist of Brock (28) Emily (25) Wyatt (3) Brynlie (born sept 2012)
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Big News! :)
WE ARE PREGNANT!!! Yay! We told all our family on Fathers Day this last week so it is officially out! Brock and I found out the beginning of May, so it has been so hard for me to keep it in! We really wanted to wait and make sure I was past the really scary weeks; I am just about 3 months (like 2 days shy of it) and due January 10th. This will be a pretty crazy time because we are supposed to be moving the beginning of January to Pullman, so who knows what will happen. I would really like to have my delivery here at Kadlec, but I guess we'll see what the baby decides. We ARE going to find out what we're having. Everyone knows I am a HUGE planner, so I want to be able to plan for this little one while I'm pregnant. I am feeling junky; it used to be I was only sick like around 4-9pm, but the last week I've been sick all day, but still really bad at night. It's not very fun, that's for sure...but we're pushing through. My poor hubby has been picking up the slack. Since we're out of school I'm working full days and he is putting in really full days. He's at AgriNorthwest and loving it. He leaves about 5:30am and gets home around 6-7pm. Brock is hoping for a boy and I'm hoping for a girl, but we are both open to whichever. I wouldn't mind a little boy; just praying for a healthy baby! I feel like I'm already big. I can still wear my jeans (well most of them) but I have to unbutton them when I sit down...ugh, I'm not ready to gain the weight! I think I've covered most of the questions I get about every day. I'll post pictures sometime soon hopefully!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
That is so exciting! Congrats, you guys! I hope you feel better soon, Emily!
look up bellabands at target. They're a lifesaver AND you wont have to search for preggy pants that are cute, at least until youre SUPER big:) Congrats again!! It's so fun
I think I am more excited for you than I am for myself:) Probably because I already know what happens to me and what our kids look like (CHAD) but this is all new for you. I hope the sickness passes soon after that is gone and you feel the baby move it really is a great experience! I hope you have whatever I am having so they can play and let's just hope we aren't both having girls because POOR HUNTER!!
OOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!! I am so exited for you guys! I love hearing when people are having baby's:) hehe gets me all giddy. lol
YAY!!!! My mom said she ran into you and you were saying how you wanted to finish school and have a baby. WELL! Looks like you decided with the baby thing. I'm so excited for you guys. Good luck with everything!
Congrats, congrats. SOunds like a hectic time, but a fun time too!! I'm excited to hear what you will have!!
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
I'm so excited I can't even handle it!
We are so excited!!!! You know me I love to shop for girls, so lets hope that It's a girl.
I can't wait to plan the baby shower
Congratulations Em! That's so exciting!! We will have to throw you a shower during Christmas break before ya'll leave for Pullman!
SO EXCITING!! Hope the sickness wears off soon, it's NO FUN at all. Congratulations!
Eeee! Congrats! You are going to be an amazing momma :)
Yeah! I'm so excited for you. There's nothing better and more fulfilling than being a mom. I hope everything goes well and the sickness subsides soon!
my dad works at agrinorthwest...
The bellabands truly are amazing! And it helps support your belly when it gets big and its such a relief! Hope you feel better fast!!
Congrats Emily:) good luck!
~Karigan
Congrats you guys!! That's so exciting! :-) Hope you get feelin better Emily!
Email me your address we are going private
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys-it will be a little cutie.
Congratulations. Just figured out how to post a comment. Looking forward to seeing you next week.
Post a Comment