Monday, August 31, 2009

Correction!

I don't know why I wrote that our little guy was 8oz .....he was actually 13oz. I was typing fast. The normal for how far along I am is 10oz. so he's just a little bit big for his age:)

3 comments:

Jenna said...

So fun! At my 20 week appointment, our little guy weighed in at 14 oz, so we may both just be having some big babies! My doctor actually moved my due date up since he is measuring ahead so hopefully he comes early so I don't have to deliver a 10 pounder :)

Anonymous said...

welcome to the big boy club:) Hunter was 15 oz at his 20 week so there is still hope he could be in the 8 pound range which is managable. For your sake and your tiny body I hope you get a 7 pounder.

Clyde Family said...

ok you look like you are not even prego. If i looked like that when i was prego i would jump for joy. I hope all is going good and good luck.