We floated the Columbia River with Jason and Karyne a few weeks ago from Ringold to Green Island. It was a short float but it was so hot outside so it was perfect. I'm just starting to show here.
Our little family of four loves: riding dirt bikes, shooting guns, wrestling with daddy, playing "cycles xbox" going to the farm and being with family. We are so blessed to be sealed in the temple and have our family together forever. We consist of Brock (28) Emily (25) Wyatt (3) Brynlie (born sept 2012)
9 comments:
You're so funny!! When I see you in person I think you look smaller than your pictures. :) You are definetly cute pregnant. Hope you're feeling great. You guys will be finding out soon what you're having huh? That is so exciting!!!
Your so cute pregnant! It fits you well! When do you find out what your having?! I cant wait to hear... I think its a boy.
Oh, you are such a tiny thing! You have nothing to complain about! I am feeling HUGE!!!
You are so cute! I am so glad I am not pregnant next to you, atleast being 14 weeks ahead I have an excuse to be a whole lot bigger:)
You're so cute. I think that's what my stomach looks like after a big meal. We're so excited for you guys!
Hey pregnant Lady! you look so stinkin cute! haha. I can't wait to see you in August cause than maybe you might have a bump-skinny butt! ;)
finally! Pictures. AHhhh pregnancy. The JOYS! Love the tummy. I remember the days not long ago. Just remember when it is hard to walk and to roll over at night, that when they are out here in the world you have to pack them with your arms and it is just as hard.
You're so cute prego! We missed you at girls night! Wish I could of seen you!
Post a Comment