
Since there are so many birthdays in October/November I decided to make a craft. I got the idea from Brittney Anderson, thanks brittney! I made 8 different sets and made them all different, which was the hard part! All the birthdays are: my sis-in-laws Jande, Karyn, and Camille. Sister Jilayne and my moms is early November. (mine is in october too so we have lots of birthdays!)

My mom put together a craft for us to do this last weekend. The wreaths all turned out really good, but mainly because my mom picked out good stuff:) It was fun and stressful! I've never worked with flowers, but I was pretty happy with the way it turned out.

These pictures are all out of order...sorry...I made these fall blocks a while ago.

All of us with our wreaths. My neice Madie took the picture....so it was a great one:)

My mother in law was nice enough to let me take some of her produce and make this. I grabbed the board from the shop and just started painting. It makes the outside of our house a little more inviting....distracts people, a little bit, from all the nasty cobwebs!
3 comments:
What cute decorations! I love the block pumpkins you made too.
What are you talking about, the cobwebs would give it the perfect halloween effect:)
thoes pumpkins look familier
Post a Comment