Friday, October 9, 2009


We took a trip to Utah for conference and had so much fun!

Our first time to temple square together! I love this temple!!!!

We had fun goofing around too. We went with ben and sonya.

HOLY COW! look at the belly! It's bigger now but I don't have any good ones recently.

For Brock's bday I made him a tractor cake....wow, it turned out but it took a whole morning to make it work...and keep the house from burning down:) lol, RIGHT JANDE?! lol

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! It turned out great, despite the "little" incident. I am just glad there are people in this world like me so Chad doesn't think I am completely NUTS!:) Your belly is so cute! Hope you are feeling better.

An Epic Event said...

I'm so excited for you:) Everytime I see you, your belly is bigger! SO Cute:-)
~Karigan

Jenks Family said...

Tell brock that if he wants to rill in bigger fish then he needs to come with us. :)

k and p said...

holy cow you guys drove right through our town and didn't visit! Thats messed up! haha

Kari said...

Cute cake! And you are the most darling pregnant woman I have ever seen!