Our little family of four loves: riding dirt bikes, shooting guns, wrestling with daddy, playing "cycles xbox" going to the farm and being with family. We are so blessed to be sealed in the temple and have our family together forever. We consist of Brock (28) Emily (25) Wyatt (3) Brynlie (born sept 2012)
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Our CUTE boy!
Here are pics of our son! I still can't figure out this picture order thing... sorry! above: at home, almost 2 weeks
I miss you guys. I cannot wait to see my little friend again. Maybe Em and I should drop by one of these days. Holler if you need ANYTHING!!! I would love to help in ANY way.
I love those pictures, he is so adorable! He is growing GREAT! Glad to hear you got your incision taped back up, hopefully things will go smooth from here!
Oh! So sweet! I am so relieved that everything went well. I also hope that you are getting some rest and feeling better. Those first few weeks are rough!
Oh my, I just read your last post, and it seems that things were traumatic for you. I'm so sorry! Thank goodness you are both okay! Is your incision healing better?
Wow! Sorry to hear you guys had it so rough there for a while. Keep healing and getting enough sleep! Wyatt's a cutie, and Brock looks like a surgeon in that last shot. It made me laugh.
10 comments:
oh you guys! he is so cute I could cry!! great job. I can't believe that Brock is a daddy...that is so awesome, though! I can't wait to meet Wyatt!
congratulations! thank goodness for modern medicine! I'm glad he and you are healthy. Enjoy motherhood! Newborns are so precious.
he is absolutely adorable Em :)
I miss you guys. I cannot wait to see my little friend again. Maybe Em and I should drop by one of these days. Holler if you need ANYTHING!!! I would love to help in ANY way.
HE is sooo cute:) I hope that you are feeling better. If you ever need anything Im not to far away.
I love those pictures, he is so adorable! He is growing GREAT! Glad to hear you got your incision taped back up, hopefully things will go smooth from here!
Oh! So sweet! I am so relieved that everything went well. I also hope that you are getting some rest and feeling better. Those first few weeks are rough!
Oh my, I just read your last post, and it seems that things were traumatic for you. I'm so sorry! Thank goodness you are both okay! Is your incision healing better?
Wow! Sorry to hear you guys had it so rough there for a while. Keep healing and getting enough sleep! Wyatt's a cutie, and Brock looks like a surgeon in that last shot. It made me laugh.
Im glad to see you finally posted some pictures.
Post a Comment