Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter Weekend and More

(notice how wyatt's not looking at the magazine?) SORRY DADDY, I'M NOT INTERESTED IN MOTORCYCLES! haha. Actually he is....brock put a toy motorcycle on his swing and he love it! He looks at it all the time....ignores the bird he used to love. I'm afraid we're doomed to bikes around our place.
Grandma McGary gave Wyatt the cute John Deere box for Easter!

Wyatt and his cousin Chandler. So cute! They are just 2 weeks apart and they look pretty close to the same size....wyatt is a little bigger though;) Wyatt is just under 3 months in this pic.

I tried so hard to get the binky out of his mouth, wouldn't let me! Still pretty cute tho. He's 3 months old here.

Seriously, this cute is a chubba! I tried to get a pic of his belly....you can kind of see it here. He looks like he has a beer belly after every feeding!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! Thanks for rebelling against the library nazi and posting some pictures:)

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

I'm SURE Wyatt is going to love motorcycles, you better invest in a good helmet!:D Fun pictures!! You will have to go see the new ones I posted on my blog!! Love you guys!

Candace and Brian said...

It looks absolutely beautiful where you live. A vacation spot I would love. Wyatt is getting super big and cute. How fun!

An Epic Event said...

Such cute pictures. I can't believe how much Wyatt has changed. I am so happy for your new adventure and that things are going so well. Can't wait to see you next time you're home!