Friday, May 28, 2010

Keeping Me Busy

Everyone has been asking me what I do in La Grande. I promise I'm not a lazy bumb, I keep myself busy. Here are some things I've been up to. I made all these cards for mother's day. So fun.
I made this menu board and really like it. Notice it's blank...it is supposed to help if you fill it up. haha. I actually have been using it and I love having everything planned out. Helps with getting groceries and staying on a budget!

I have actually been getting some REALLY good deals with my couponing. I don't have the internet so I can't do it full force, but it's been fun the things I can do. All the items in this picture came to a total of $17.20 and I will get a rebate for another pack of diapers. I figured it all out and these items not on sale would've cost (i left my workings at home, so this is estimated) around $140, the sale prices were around $80....but I got it for WAY cheaper! YAY FOR COUPONING!

These two are so fun to watch. Wyatt just loves his daddy and his daddy just loves him! They are gonna be trouble when Wyatt gets older, I can already tell.

And this little guy! He takes up ALL my time...but that's ok, cuz I let him:)

3 comments:

The Ottley's said...

You are so crafty! I LOVE the menu board. If you ever get too bored- feel free to make us one. :) Love it!

Caleb, Rebecca, Jack and Charlie said...

Okay, three things. Number 1, LOVE the cards! They turned out great! 2. Love your menu! Where did you get the idea (for materials) and 3. WOW with the couponing!!!!!! I have been snipping coupons but apparantly you know a secret that I don't! I'm so serious, please call me! My number is 479-899-3924. I'd love to know your specialties and catch up! Ps you look amazing!

Michael and Brittany Anderson said...

I wish I could coupon like you!! You got so much stuff. I love your menu too!! It looks so cute! Hope you guys are enjoying Oregon, we miss hanging out with you!!