Since we now have the internet it has been great! But one thing I have noticed is nap time just isn't long enough! Wyatt is great and still takes 3 naps a day, but they just aren't long enough to get everything I want done: dishes, shower and get ready, clean, laundry, look at coupon blogs, figure out my coupon deals, look at craft blogs, figure out my next craft, make lunch/dinner, etc. I see all these other blogs and most of them are stay at home mothers, how do they do it?! Do their children nap all day or what?!
We have been having so much fun in our new location. We have gained some really good friends so far. I love being in the city, so far! We get to have play dates, go to the park, run to the store for a good coupon deal, go to the indoor play park, hang out with friends even if it's 7:00 at night....it's just so much nicer being 2-5mins from everything!!!! I thought I'd be kinda bored down here since I dont have family around, but I really have been busy. Every day there's something to do or people to play with!
Wyatt is growing and growing! This poor little guy looks like he's about 12-16 months old! Everywhere we go I get the "wow, he's only 9 months?!" He started building some courage about 2 weeks ago and is now standing on his own for a few minutes here and there. He absolutely LOVES his daddy! Since we live so close to campus brock walks to school and is able to come home when he has a break in classes. Wyatt loves this time (and so do I!!). Brock plays with him a ton, but Wyatt also loves cuddling with his daddy. There's been a few times I can't get him to sleep, but brock can!! I love it, they are so cute together!
2 comments:
lock them in their rooms! What you don't do that? Get used to that comment about your child looking older than they are. Brayden is our first one to actually get people asking if he is like 9 months and he is actually 12. You have some tall genes. As long as they aren't born looking like a 3 month old you are okay:)
haha thanks jande! I just can't do the lock him in his room thing yet....maybe some day when I have a few more;)
Post a Comment