Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Around the House

Wyatt has been really into reading books lately, BUT, in true Wyatt character, he likes to do it by himself. He is getting better about letting me read to him, but he mainly just likes pointing at pictures and turning the pages. He actually sat still for 15minutes the other day while we looked at/read 3 different books. I will ask, "where's your book?" and he will go to his room and always gets this book. These pictures he had brought the book out by himself while I was doing dishes and it was so cute to see him, talking like crazy, by himself.

Wyatt was almost lucky enough to go with daddy to school. Brock was going to study and like always Wyatt was having a hard time. Wyatt thought it was so cool to be in this bag! I keep looking at him, almost daily, thinking he is getting so big. His hair is getting pretty long and he looks just like a little toddler. He turned 15months yesterday. WOW. I can't believe it. I am so blessed to stay home with him and enjoy all these tender moments. This child is super active, but each day there are always those little moments that make it all worth it. He has started to lay his head down on my shoulder, but for like 5 seconds. He isn't a cuddler, but those few moments I hope to hold on to and always remember.


2 comments:

Christianne said...

So cute! Jett is NOT a cuddler either so those few seconds are always the best. That is fun that Wyatt likes to read. Jett would rather bang the book up against the wall and make noise with it. Boys will be boys I guess.

An Epic Event said...

Such a cute post! I can't believe he is only 15 months old. So sweet. I love that he was trying to sneak to school with his Daddy. :)