You know those kids that act crazy and you think "their parents must let them get away with everything" or "their parents must not work with them at home" Well that is my kid (the days I swore my future child would never be like that are coming back to haunt me!) Every day I work with him AT LEAST 2 different times and about 10-15 mins at a time. We play games, puzzles, read books, bubbles, balloons or color. I have been coming up with new interactive games to teach/encourage him....yet he still has a small attention span. I know all boys do, but really.....this boy will not sit in one place for hardly anything! With that said, we are constantly on the GO and it is FUN. Wyatt really knows what he wants these days. He is always growing and changing. He can match all his colors and shapes, which shows me he is soaking things in and learning great. He can match all his colors and shapes, which shows me he is soaking things in and learning great. One thing he LOVES is motorcycles, and especially Brock's Xbox motorcycle racing. He usually ends up fighting with Brock over the controller. lol. My boys!


Lately, has doesn't want to go to bed at night. He is tired, but gets up there and just plays around for about 10-20minutes. Every night when I go to bed, his light is on and he is in some weird position! Few nights ago he was in this position. He LOVES the blue/brown blanket with the dog paws on it. I don't know how he picked that one out of the 4 that he has, they feel exactly the same. I will bring one down to cuddle with him at night and he will go back upstairs and switch it out for this dog one.


He is a little cutie pie! He just melts my heart every day. I can't believe how big he is. He can reach all the light switches and door knobs that he couldn't just 1month ago. These shoes are size 9, but a little big still. He figured out about 1month ago, how to open the door, even the dead bolt....since then our life has been changed! I catch him going outside AT LEAST 10x a day. He will go outside barefoot with snow or rain. He just loves being outside and free.....kinda sounds like someone else I know, maybe his daddy?!
No comments:
Post a Comment