On Saturday, June 16th we left at 5:30am to head back to La Grande for brock's commencement ceremony. I am so glad we decided to have brock walk. It was such a good day to reflect and celebrate his accomplishments! I am SO stinking proud of him. He even finished with a 3.86 GPA. Pretty darn good I'd say! He really enjoyed his schooling, especially his time at EOU because he loved the Ag program there. His degree is actually through OSU, but he attended the EOU campus.
(above) Wyatt was so cute clapping and screaming at EVERY time the crowd did. But after about 15mins he realized it wasn't too exciting and we had to distract him other ways. (below) Grandpa took him out to go potty and they ended up going to the track and running around for about 45mins.
Brock 27, Emily 24, Wyatt 2.5, and baby girl 6months prego. SO GLAD we did it while we are young! Can't imagine having more kiddos throughout this process!
Family support. Couldn't have done it without our parents. They were always so supportive!









No comments:
Post a Comment