Monday, December 3, 2012

Melt My Heart

When I was putting Wyatt down for a nap today we were reading Thomas the Train. One page had a bunch of cars hooked onto Thomas and Wyatt said "mommy count it." So I counted them...."6 cars Wyatt." I then turned the page and he said "good counting mommy. yep, 6 cars." I looked at him and said "thanks Wyatt." "Welcome mommy, welcome." I wish I could record little moments like this because it's the tone of voice and the "matter of factly" voice he has when he says it.

He is surprising me every day with things he is saying.

This morning Wyatt walked over to Brynlie in her swing and said "mommy b-ie is awake." I said "yep Brynlie's awake." "B-ie is happy too."

He is starting to add words like "too" and "is" and "in" to make full sentences. Makes me so happy:)

No comments: