Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Thanksgiving


I am so behind on posts! Thanksgiving this year was great, as always! We went to Gibbons around 10:30am and hung out the whole day. It was such great food! Since I had a baby, I was assigned easy stuff for all the holiday meals...it was nice! :) Wyatt absolutely loves going to Mimi's and Papa's house. Him and Paisley are SUCH good friends. The look on their faces when they see each other is so fun. They both run up to each other so excitedly, like they're going to hug, then they both just stand there and talk. haha. So cute.
We went to McGary's house around 7pm and just hung out for a couple hours. This was the first year I didn't tag along and do the Black Friday sales. I wasn't really in need of anything, so instead of going and buying stuff we didn't need, I stayed home and slept soundly:)
We are so thankful for so many blessings. I love thanksgiving time and the way the world turns to giving thanks...I pray I can keep that thanksgiving spirit alive all year. I truly have been blessed way beyond what I deserve. Look at these 2 adorable kids, my biggest blessings!

No comments: