Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Christmas Day

 Don't the presents looks so pretty?! 
Christmas was so good, as always. It had been pretty warm the week before, but it snowed a lot Christmas day. We were spoiled this year. Wyatt's birthday is so close to Christmas, so poor guy doesn't get a whole lot. But it is plenty for him. Santa brought him a bike, and that's all the mattered.

 Santa made Brynlie a blanket and a skirt, brought her a book and a toy. Mr. Clause didn't think she needed anything since she isn't aware at all, but Mrs. Clause felt really bad and just did a few things. Wyatt was a little more spoiled. Santa brought him a Cars camping chair, bat, popcorn, new coat and PJs. We got him a train set, Word World dvd, and some Pumpa sweat pants. 


 Brock REALLY spoiled me. He made me some a riser thing for the laundry room, lots of clothes, Roxy shoes that I love, necklaces, and made me a shelf. I only knew about the laundry room thing, that's all I pretty much wanted. He insisted he didn't want anything. I was at a loss. I got him a pair of shoes (he took them back. Shoes are really hard to find because of his foot. It hurts him a lot these days)  2 pairs of pants, and a shirt. BUT 2 days after Christmas he bought himself a street bike, so I didn't feel so bad after that. We got a BBQ, BBQ set, popcorn popper, and a little kids table. We got a camping stove, a purse, and TJmaxx card from his parents. WAY too much. We truly are so blessed.

 Santa hid Wyatt's bike under a blanket because he knew that if he saw it first, all the other toys wouldn't matter. Smart Santa because once he saw the bike, all the toys were done with. Wyatt kept saying "Silly Santa, he hid my bike." I made Brynlie this elephant. Wyatt gave it to her for Christmas. It was 25$ plus 8$ for shipping on etsy. So I created my own out of materials I had on hand. It looks easy, but was a lot harder than I anticipated. I had to hand draw the shape and I am SO not a drawer. But, I was pretty happy with it. 

No comments: