Almost done updating!
Sept 6th- Grapes are hard work!! Our grapes remind me of the vines that instantly grow on the movie Jumangi! Every week I am pruning the grapes and roses in the back yard. I finally decided to make a wreath out of the vines, it took a lot of work!
Sept 10th- Brynlie's hair cut. She had some really long pieces and at times it was crazy looking. I never should have touched it, but I decided it needed to be trimmed up. It cut off her curls on the sides too :( Now you can see why I cried for a week when I looked at her. The before picture was the morning of her hair cut, she looked so different after. Now I am used to it and like it.
Sept 11th- We made a few batches and different recipes of cinnamon rolls. All tasted great, we just couldn't get them to look great. Wyatt loves playing on the farm with his cousins!
I haven't talked much about my Primary calling. 1st counselor. And we are busy! I was in charge of the primary program. Pretty stressful! This picture is the 2.5 hrs we spent getting the kids' Christmas gifts put together.
Brynlie's first doll, homemade wheat bread with honey butter (ammmmmmazing!), finally putting my house together (the shelf is finally done), and more brynlie pushing trucks around.










No comments:
Post a Comment