Thursday, January 23, 2014

Wyatt's Preschool

Wyatt started preschool back in September and he LOVES it!
We are doing a rotating preschool. There are 5 kids, all from the country. So I drive. A lot.
Every thursday from 9-11:30. Every Wednesday night I wonder why I planned this little preschool group so far away and think maybe I will skip, and then every thursday afternoon, I am so glad we don't because he loves it!
He started knowing all his letter and numbers (getting a few mixed up every now and then)
but he has learned sounds of letters and words that start with that letter. He seriously is getting so smart! 

{SEPTEMBER}







{OCTOBER Pumpkin Patch Field Trip}





{Story time at the Library}

{OCTOBER}




{DECEMBER}




{the AMAZING traveling board Karie Strong made! LOVE it!}

1 comment:

The Ottley's said...

If I had the patience, preschool would be SO fun to teach!!