Monday, February 23, 2015

July

July was great! We had a great 4th of july with the CBW breakfast, the Basin City parade, bbq at Gibbons, then fireworks on the river in pasco. Brynlie loved the fireworks after the first few minutes. haha she was a little nervous at first. Wyatt loved them the whole time!
My dad had a field rented out and the people grew watermelons! It was SO nice! I think this is the first summer that by the end we were tired of eating watermelon. Brock would cut one in half and just dig in with a spoon! yummy!
Wyatt took swim lessons from karigan. He loved it. Didn't quite learn how to swim yet, hopefully next summer.
One thing I didn't realize would happen is the in and outs of Wyatt and Jason and Karyn's kids. Since dad's shop is right next to our house, wyatt is constantly watching and seeing if he can go with Grandpa on the tractor. A lot of times he'll see Chandler over there with Jason, and he'll go with them too. One day they were both in the swather with Jason, so I went to go get them. I love this. I love cousins being so close and me being able to pick up my nephew and just go take him home. It's so great for our kids!
July was hard on me. I was S.I.C.K! Almost all day, but especially in the afternoon and nights. One night I had just got done throwing up, went back to the couch and the kids came around the corner in these helmets. It was just what I needed, made me laugh. Brock had helped them put them on, it was so cute.
I got Wyatt a suit coat at a yard sale and this was his first time wearing it. He instantly looked older, and so handsome. And of course brynlie was as cute as always! 
We were able to go to the cabin in july. It was so much fun as always! Mom brought up her projector so we set it up at nights and had our own outside movies. The kids loved it.
We also made ice cream by throwing bags around. It turned out pretty good!
Here is my first pregnancy picture. I was 13 weeks in this picture, and very sick. I started telling everyone I was pregnant at this point. 



















No comments: