Thursday, March 5, 2015

September

Wyatt and Brynlie finally started playing together, a little bit, come september. I had to really push the fact that if they were friends, it would be so fun because your friend was with you all the time. haha, Wyatt didn't buy it most the time. They still pretty much just fought all the time. 
Wyatt started preschool. We did the rotating thing again with Vienna Sullivan, Remi Eppich, Chandler McGary, Brooklyn Jenks, Brayden McGary and then later on Brylie Klinger joined the group. He is loving it. I think it's been harder this year getting him to focus on the learning part of it because of his cousins. This kid BEGS all the time to go to chandler or brayden's house!
Brock had the idea to project a movie onto a screen at the Gibbons' hay shed. It was fun! We used my moms projector, a huge hay tarp for the screen. It was literally thrown together in 1 day, so there were only about 10 couples there. But all who came loved it! We watched Robin Hood.
Papa and Mimi's house is always so much fun! I loved this picture of paisley and wyatt looking at papa teaching them. Priceless memories to have your grandparents teach you and rely their testimony on to you. Love it!
I came in from helping brock in the shed he built one night and was very nervous at what the kids had been doing for the past 30 minutes. It melted my heart when I came around the corner to find them both on the same couch reading books. We had gone to the library earlier that day and they were reading their books. Love library days!!! 
Jason was babysitting Wyatt one day and I got these two pictures. Oh boy! Little farm boys. I love wyatt's hat too. I have no idea why he was wearing it that way. Cool kid.
This belly picture is 22.5 weeks. I was feeling big. Brock was shocked how big I was and how much longer I had to go. It was rough. I was starting to feel a little better by this point. Still throwing up a couple times a week though :( The last time I threw up this pregnancy was 25 weeks. I felt pretty darn good from 26-30 weeks. Then for some reason around 32 weeks the nausea at night came back. By about 8-9pm if I hadn't gone to bed I was sure I would throw up. It was horrible. It was right during the holiday time too, so I was busy and parties. I just didn't feel good a lot. 
Brynlie really started loving her baby around 20 months. By september she was wrapping her baby up and walking around patting its bum. She must have been watching karyn and jande, I have no idea where she learned that from but it was so cute to watch! 
Brynlie's birthday!! Brock had to leave for California on her actual birthday, so we just did our own little thing at home the night before. Since she didn't even know it was her birthday, we weren't going to do anything. But then I felt bad for my little girl and made her a horse cake. It turned out cute and I think she felt pretty special. She got stick horses for her birthday. Her and wyatt rode those around for the first few days ALL day long. She also got a horse that walks and a couple shirts. Love her!!!





































No comments: