Tuesday, December 18, 2007


We made Gingerbread houses with the girls. it was really fun!

















Our first house we built together! :)













Ok, so brock did most of the decorating....but it
turned out pretty good!










Our little house. Our tree looks huge!
thats because it is EMILY!!!!i picked it out

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute christmas decorations!! And I love your tree:) Merry Christmas.

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Very cute gingerbread houses! I just did that with the girls and they had so much fun! I wish my girls were there to have fun with you.....Lexi would just prefer to kiss Brock the whole time!:) And your house and Christmas tree look so good! You did a nice job decorating!

Anonymous said...

After I read your comment on our blog I told Kyla you said hi. Then I showed her your pictures on your blog and she said "Emmy, Brot" She also says "Brop". Then she kept repeating your names when I changed the screen. I guess she likes you guys.

In response to your question yes things have finally slowed down. I don't know if it is this way for you but during the holidays I just feel like we are always having to be somewhere and can never sit down and relax. But oh well!! Have fun in school:)