Our little family of four loves: riding dirt bikes, shooting guns, wrestling with daddy, playing "cycles xbox" going to the farm and being with family. We are so blessed to be sealed in the temple and have our family together forever. We consist of Brock (28) Emily (25) Wyatt (3) Brynlie (born sept 2012)
Monday, October 27, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!!!
So there are so many people in our lives that have birthdays this month so we just wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! (now that the month is almost over..oops!) My sister, Jilayne, my sister-in-laws: Jande and Karyn, Brocks sister Camille, Camille's husband Travis, my nephew Hunter, my cousin Laurin Eppich....and....I know there's more but I'm drawing a blank(and I dont have my calander with me). Hope everyone had/has a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy birthday to you too!! You forgot to wish yourself a happy birthday:) I would rather just not have anymore birthdays but your young so you can afford a few more.
And your sister-in-laws Sister and nephew. J/K We have a million birthdays in our family also. Crazy Month. Happy Birthday to you too it sounds like.
Hey Emily,
I got an e-mail that you commented after me on Christianne Holbrook's blog! I didn't know you had one!! Happy Birthday!!! (it's on Halloween, right?)
-Kierstin
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Emily! I hope you had a "spooktabular" birthday yesturday!
Post a Comment