Our little family of four loves: riding dirt bikes, shooting guns, wrestling with daddy, playing "cycles xbox" going to the farm and being with family. We are so blessed to be sealed in the temple and have our family together forever. We consist of Brock (28) Emily (25) Wyatt (3) Brynlie (born sept 2012)
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Just to Clearify
Here is the story of what happened to brock's hand on Monday night. There are some stories out there...here's the real one. He was in his wood shop working on my mom's bookcase and he drill slipped and went into his left hand. It didn't go far (well he doesn't really know how far). But he said it bled like CRAZY!!! All over his clean shop...oh no! Anyway, he washed it out and cleaned it up real good. We bandaged it up and he was on his way. So there shouldn't be ANY WORRIES...he's fine. He just said it hurt really bad. I think it's a poor excuse to get out of dishes for the next week. He is going hunting this weekend with friends, so I told him the deciding factor will be if he can do dishes before friday. I think that's a good decision maker!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Brock, Brock, Brock! Bad luck Brock! That kids is like a 5 year old, always into things. The lord is teaching you patience Emily so you can handle kids!
hahaha, ya make him do dishes!
I think the dishes is great and maybe add cleaning a toilet because how could he possibly cut up a deer and get his hands all nasty if he can't handle a TOILET!! Glad he's fine.
I bet that hurt like heck! Brooks has done that a couple of times while wiring someone's house and it looked nasty!!
Post a Comment