Tuesday, June 16, 2009

CHANGES

I have had a lot of questions about us going to La Grand OR in January....here's the scoop. Like 4 days after I posted we were moving to OR we looked into it and found out it was better for us to head to WSU Pullman. My schooling was really getting messed up, and Brock found out he can attend WSU in their crop science degree. So for the last few months we have been planning on attending WSU Pullman. Recently, we have been looking into it and we're still trying to decide. I think we have decided whichever places is cheaper. So we'll keep ya'll posted, but right now....we're up in the air, but we are moving somewhere the end of December! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Royal is a pretty nice place and tuition is super cheap. We could combine rent and tuition for only $500 a month:) The only downfall, you would be required to babysit once a week!

Jenks Family said...

Staying home would be nice:)

Melanie Cain said...

We'll come visit no matter where you move...Good luck deciding!