We have been so busy with the holidays that I haven't had time to post lately. Here's the update on what's been going on:
I went to the doctor at 36 weeks and was surprised to hear that I was dilated 1cm and 50%. I was really swollen that day at the hospital and hadn't ever realized it because I've just been so busy with work. I had realized that my work shoes were a little hard to get on in that week, but I was always in such a hurry to get ready that I didn't pay much attention. Going back to the dr around 37 weeks I was around 2cm and 70%. I was planning on going to Portland right after that appt and then 2 days later going to the cabin in Priest Lake Idaho with the McGarys. The dr wasn't a fan of all that traveling, so Brock went to Portland and bought us a Tahoe (which I am absolutely LOVING!!). We are loving our new vehicle and all the room. I have been driving the honda civic for a while now with no dash lights, terrible rattling noises, very little space, and it was really starting to get uncomfortable for me to get into since it's so low (Brock always had a hard time just because he's so tall). Our Christmas this year was the new car and we are really enjoying it daily! The cabin was really fun and relaxing. We came home a couple days before Christmas and really enjoyed our time off. I quit working before we left to the cabin, which was really nice because I have REALLY started to feel extremely pregnant and very comfortable. I went back to the dr for my 38 week check and nothing had changed. Every dr I've seen for the last 2 weeks has told me to prepare for it to be any day. I really didn't want him to come close to the holidays so he can actually have a birthday, so I'm hoping to hold off at least until the 5th of January, watch I'll end up going over! I sure hope not!!!! Brock starts back up with school on Monday the 4th and isn't too excited but I'm glad he's still trucking along. We still have plans of heading to La Grande OR the end of March for just 1 quarter. We're actually pretty excited for the move, even though it brings a lot more work, packing, finding a place for just 3 months, and doing it all with a baby.
Hope everyone had a great Holiday Season and has a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! WOW, 2010!!!
6 comments:
Good luck with the last minute plans for you!! Hope the delivery goes well. I also didn't want a xmas baby, but also wanted the tax return benefits!! Guess you can't get both!!
I can't wait for you guys. You both are going to make such great parents. I have a gift for you guys and need to get it to you. HOpe you aren't swollen anymore. Just have Brock rub your feet.
I can't wait for you guys. You both are going to make such great parents. I have a gift for you guys and need to get it to you. HOpe you aren't swollen anymore. Just have Brock rub your feet.
We can't wait to see that new baby! Please let us know and remember we want in on the babysitting rotation! :-)
I was waiting for the phone call yesterday at work but never got one:) Hope he comes sooner than later for you!
That is so neat you got a new car Em!! :) annndd we need to see a post about the little one!! I am so happy for you!! Hope you had a wonderful holiday season!
-Lexie
Post a Comment