Our little family of four loves: riding dirt bikes, shooting guns, wrestling with daddy, playing "cycles xbox" going to the farm and being with family. We are so blessed to be sealed in the temple and have our family together forever. We consist of Brock (28) Emily (25) Wyatt (3) Brynlie (born sept 2012)
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Derek and Courtney's Wedding
We were able to get a few family photos. I loved Wyatt's little tie. We all matched pretty good:) I just L-O-V-E our little family!
I love Wyatt's fohawk! It's suits him perfectly.. Also love the bright green matchy-ness your family has going on. Beautiful! Hope to see you this summer!
3 comments:
Wyatt is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe I have never even met him! The wedding looks like it was lots of fun!
Cute pictures! You have such a beautiful family. Wyatt is adorable!
I love Wyatt's fohawk! It's suits him perfectly.. Also love the bright green matchy-ness your family has going on. Beautiful! Hope to see you this summer!
Post a Comment