Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Growing UP!

Sorry these pictures are sideways! I've had some problems with my camera and let's just say I'm lucky I was able to download them! These are some of the most recent pictures we have of our FAST growing boy! My goodness, we just LOVE this little one SO much!


Daddy getting a head massage! Lucky guy, ha ha.




He loves the shades!


6 comments:

Christianne said...

Wow its amazing how fast they grow! I swear that Jett looks different every day. Wyatt is adorable. You have such a cute little family, Emily!

Anonymous said...

So did Brock get any drool in his hair with that head massage? Wyatt is such a cutie and growing so fast!

*~McGarys~* said...

WE need to get together while you are in town before you guys go back to school.

An Epic Event said...

I can't believe he can stand up next to furniture already!! He is so cute!!

Caleb, Rebecca, Jack and Charlie said...

How cute! Your little guy is growing up-and I have to say he is your little twin, sorry Brock

The Ottley's said...

He's getting so big! He looks like such a cute boy!