Sunday, October 3, 2010

Updates on US-with more to come

Wyatt loves his daddy! We picked some apples before we moved and wyatt loved it!
He loves making out with himself in the mirror!!! Is this abnormal for kids? I have no idea but he does it all the time. Kinda cute though:)

All ready for a walk

Wyatt LOVES LOVES LOVES wheels. Any toy that has any kind of wheel on it is his favorite. I find him everywhere playing with wheels: his crib, this bag, the toy bikes,cars,trucks, laundry keeper, walker, everywhere!
Brock has a new hobby. He got this 1953 GMC in June and has been working hard to get it fixed up (the cheap way to please me:)) He has really enjoyed researching about it and I'm sure we'll love riding in it when he's done:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you got the internet so now we can keep up with what you guys are doing. That means now you have to stay updated. Missed you guys today!

Christianne said...

Wyatt is adorable. That is so funny that he kisses himself in the mirror. I can't wait to see what Jett will do when he recognizes his reflection. So fun and so happy you have the internet now!

An Epic Event said...

I can't believe how grown up Wyatt is! What a sweet family you have!