Sunday, January 9, 2011

Playing In the Snow

We decided to venture out into the snow Saturday. We hadn't taken Wyatt out in it yet, so we headed out of town a few miles to the mountains. It was a lot of fun. We borrowed a little sled for Wyatt. Although he showed almost no emotion, he gave a few smiles that showed he was liking it.
 Getting ready to go out in the snow.
 Look at those cute little eyes! I love them.
 This was about the only smile we got from him.

 So funny, even when he tipped over he showed NO expression! Just chillin.
We had a great day playing in the snow. Today it snowed ALL day long. It has dumped about 1 foot so far and is forcasted to snow all week. I guess we'll be getting more chances to go out in it:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are better than me I HATE SNOW and avoid it at all cost. Thankfully Chad can handle it or my poor kids would only get to look at it. I love the pic of Wyatt tipped over, classic!