Brock and I have been working on budgeting and keeping track of our expenses. We both try to save money any way we can, not just because it's what we HAVE to do with no income, but it is also good to be frugal! I wanted to report a shopping trip I did recently with my couponing:)
14 yoplait yogurts, 4boxes cereal, 12 can crescent rolls, 1pkg frozen rolls, 3 boxes butter, 2 sour cream, 2 containers strawberries, 4 apples, 3 grapefruit, 4 oranges,2 bag yogurt covered raisens, 2 gallons milk, and 2 loafs of bread for a total of $24.36.
Ok, so I know there are ladies out there that would get all this for less than $5, but I don't get the sunday paper, so I consider this pretty darn good!! It was all stuff we needed too (well almost all of it). I was super excited about all the fruit! We haven't had fruit for a while because it's so darn expensive during the winter!
2 comments:
Dang! That is so good! I need to take a class on couponing or something because I am horrible at it. Unfortunately they don't really have coupons here in Australia and everything is expensive. Anyways, you might have to give me some tips when I get back! Good Job! :-)
I really need to jump in on this couponing thing!! Audeena has been doing it too and she is amazing at it! Way to go Emily!
Post a Comment