YAY! Wyatt finally was able to see his little girlfriend Raegan Strong. Karie was up visiting her family at the same time we were, so we were able to get together for a little bit. Raegan is so darn cute and growing so big. We hadn't seen them for a long time, prob like 4-5months. Raegan enjoyed stealing wyatt's toys and he didn't really seem to care, until she tried taking his cars. :) Trying to get a picture of two busy little ones is hard!
I love Wyatt's face in this picture! haha. We went swimming at the Woodwards pool with a group and wyatt LOVED it! He continually pushes away from me and wants to just swim on his own. Poor little brooklyn didn't get to swim because of her cast, so Wyatt kept her company for a little bit (mainly stealing her crackers).
Oh how this child L.O.V.E.S the out doors. He screams any time someone would even head to the utility room in my moms house (it leads to the outside door). At first he was a little scared of the tramp, which is very abnormal for him. I haven't seen this child scared of hardly anything. He did warm up to it and loved trying to jump on it by the end of the weekend.
Happy birthday to Paisley! She was all dolled up for her birthday party. Wyatt and Pais are starting to get along great. She is walking now and can stand her ground against Wyatt. She has a voice that tells Wyatt she is in command (poor guy gets bossed around by all the little women in his life; he is so easy going will allow them to take whatever toy he has). It's so cute to see them together. Happy birthday Paisley!






5 comments:
I love that last picture, Paisley isn't quite sure what Wyatt is about to do to her:)
Love this post. I'm glad your pictures turned out as well as mine did. Ha ha. Hope we get to see you guys again soon!
So I had a subsitute teacher in Biology the other day & long story short she knew you! You came up some how and I was like "Oh yeah Emily McGary? She's my cousin!" It was kinda fun, what a small world(: I can't remember her name cause we were told to call her Ms. Didier. haha. Any ideas who that might be? Oh and very cute pictures, it was sure fun to see cute Wyatt at Easter(:
~Karigan
Sorry I meant, *Substitute & *Emily Gibbons(:
Oh my gosh i haven't seen any pics of Paisley's bday so I'm glad you posted them! That was so fun seeing those little "cousins' together!! They are so cute:) Wish we were there to celebrate with you!
Post a Comment