(above) Wyatt took a little bit to adjust to our new house. We aren't used hard wood floors and wow, he slipped SO many times in the first week, even with his socks off! He wasn't used to stairs (which are not carpeted either), so going up and down the stairs brought about bruises on his legs. Also, we aren't used to our own back yard with a deck. There is no railing around the deck and it's about a 2 1/2 feet drop to the ground. Wyatt does very well with knowing where the edge is, until he gets playing with his trucks or pushing his toys around. I was watching him and could tell he was distracted and concentrating on the edge, I ran to grab him as he fell I got his leg, which pulled his head around and he hit his cheek on the edge of the stairs. Poor guy! He wasn't happy about this one. He has been a lot more careful since, but he still creeps a little too close to the edge at times and makes me nervous.
Wyatt's best friend is Chandler McGary! Chandler came over a couple days since we've moved here and Wyatt just loves it! This first picture was when wyatt had just woke and chandler had just got here. I love it though. They warmed up to each other in about 5 mins and were chasing each other around, literally running after each other constantly. They were laughing like crazy the whole time. I love when Wyatt is around chandler because he talks a lot and I'm hoping Wyatt will catch on by his example. I'm pretty sure Jason and Karyn are nervous by Wyatt's example though, Chandler follows him around and at times it equals trouble. These 3 boys are so close in age but couldn't be more different. Each has their own personality and is so fun to be around. I'm so excited to see what their future has in store for them. They will, no doubt, be getting into some trouble together in the next couple of years.
No comments:
Post a Comment