Monday, June 20, 2011

This and That...

Could Wyatt be any more like his daddy?! He is such a fearless child. He thinks he's way bigger than he is and doesn't realize situations where he could get hurt....hmm kinda like his daddy? :) He started getting pretty wild on his 4-wheeler the last couple weeks we were in La Grande. He looked like he was trying to do tricks on the 4-wheeler. He would put his head threw his legs...now I know what he watcheds with Brock on the computer while I'm gone!
 He also is very independent and decided one day he doesn't want me to feed him anymore. So, for about a month now we have been patiently (key word!) been helping him feed himself. If I can distract him with a toy or something, I can feed him. But after about 5 bites he wants to do it.



No comments: