Our little family of four loves: riding dirt bikes, shooting guns, wrestling with daddy, playing "cycles xbox" going to the farm and being with family. We are so blessed to be sealed in the temple and have our family together forever. We consist of Brock (28) Emily (25) Wyatt (3) Brynlie (born sept 2012)
Monday, May 7, 2012
my little mover
YAY! Baby is active and moving a ton! It is such a reassuring feeling to have the constant little kicks/movements. I can tell she doesn't like when I am bent over or sitting in few different positions. She gets very active when any kind of pressure is put on my lower abdomen. Last thursday May 3rd she was very active all afternoon. So I sat down in the position I knew she didn't like and watched my stomach. I saw little movements! Lots of times. It was pretty fun. I tried to get Wyatt to watch, but he wasn't too interested!:) I forgot how fun it is to watch them moving around...:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! One of the things I love when I am pregnant and miss after I have the baby is feeling them move. The majority of the rest I could do without though:)
Post a Comment