These top two pictures are taken about 2 weeks after we moved in. The back yard was full of lucious green weeds, brock took care of those right away. I thought it would be a huge pain to keep them down and dead. They have actually not been too bad. Wyatt quickly learned he has to have shoes on because of all the "pokies."
(below) The playroom had never been this messy. We were babysitting some extras and I was shocked how 3 boys could make a mess. I know, get used to it. It just isn't what I'm used to yet. Nice thing is, they clean up real quick!
Mid May we went out to the farm for a Saturday afternoon. In the picture above, Wyatt got booted to the back. So cute how he was hanging on and still loved the ride. We had a little campfire and enjoyed just our sweet little family of three.
He is getting to be such a big helper!
1 comment:
I had to chuckle at your "messy" picture. My whole house looks like that all day every day, even if I follow the kids around picking up behind them. I am tempted to throw all our toys away and allow like five things per kid. The more junk you hold on to the more things they have to make a mess with. oh, the joys.
Post a Comment