Our little family of four loves: riding dirt bikes, shooting guns, wrestling with daddy, playing "cycles xbox" going to the farm and being with family. We are so blessed to be sealed in the temple and have our family together forever. We consist of Brock (28) Emily (25) Wyatt (3) Brynlie (born sept 2012)
Friday, November 16, 2012
YAY!
Just a little document and a proud moment...at my 6 week check up I had lost 29lbs!! Woot Woot! I know it's the last 10lbs that are the hardest, so we'll tackle that soon. I only have 8lbs more to go to pre pregnancy weight, and I'm positive ALL those pounds are in my butt and thighs :( I was SO excited at 7weeks I was able to put on my favorite pair of normal jeans! (just couldn't button them, lol) Slowly starting to get back to working out...not fun but SO determined to not have a ghetto forever! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nice work! I agree about those last few pounds though. John keeps telling me it's cause I'm building muscle and that's why the scale hasnt budged in while but I don't feel that way. Ha!
Wow!! That seems really quick! Good work.. I am thinking total opposite of you. haha.. Hopefully I will be lucky to lose the weight quickly once she comes :)
You looked great at Story time! Glad everything is going well!
what's wrong with a ghetto booty, isn't that a cool thing?:) You look great, regardless if the weight comes off or not. It is true what they say though, the older you get the slower the weight comes off. After #4 I eventually lost my weight (probably too much) but it took a lot longer.
Post a Comment