February 7th: Kisses from Kynzie
Love this outfit on her!
Ugh, she might get away with murder someday, I give in to her all the time I just can't resist!
Wyatt was WAY overdue for new shoes (size 11 I might add). We headed to Target and of course he HAD to have Cars shoes. I would have been the worst mother ever if I didn't get these, he was SO IN LOVE with them. When we got home he wore them the whole day, even during his nap and even with the tag/string still on (I didn't know if Brock was going to be ok with keeping them). For about a week straight he would wear them everywhere, even to nap.
Triple Play! For Valentines we went to Triple Play with Jason and Karyn. We got a family room and the kids had a blast. It was a quick one night thing, but it was perfect little get away.
Who let's their kids jump on the hotel beds?!
No comments:
Post a Comment