Friday, April 5, 2013

CHUNKY MONKEY

I have been telling Brock for a while now that Brynlie LOVES food. To this day he has only fed her 1 time, and it was the first week she was getting rice cereal, so he doesn't really know the norm with her. Sunday night (easter), he was packing his lunch while I was feeding her and every bite she takes she makes this sound "Mmmmmmmm" "Mmmmmmmmm" She lets our little scream between bites begging for more and I hurry as fast as I can, so it goes like this "ahhhhhh....Mmmmmmm......AHHHHH....Mmmmmmm" lol. Brock made me laugh so hard when he heard all this and said "She sounds like a fat kid eating a donut." I have been trying to pinpoint it and that's EXACTLY what it sounds like! lol.

I had to put her bumbo away and bring out the high chair because her legs were so fat there were getting stuck when I pulled her out. She got to the point where I would really have to push the bumbo off and she would cry, so we put it away.

No comments: