March 24th- Wyatt is really starting to play with Brynlie. He goes and talks to her, calls her "Brynlie Sue" or "Little Missy" all the time. He is actually a big help with her lately, keeping her entertained. She started to sit up a lot better, but I still had to sit right by her.
March 29th- I was making devil eggs for Easter dinner and I did a few extra so wyatt could dye some. He loved it! We drew on the with a crayon then dunked them in the color. He was so excited to put "double wyatt" (he calls "W" double wyatt) on the egg. Then he told me to do a "P for Paisley" I was shocked he remembered that from a few days before. Then I told him we'll do a "B for Brynlie" and the next day Brock was painting and wyatt said "do a B for Brynlie daddy!" He is getting so smart!
March 31st- EASTER SUNDAY! I was so excited for Wyatt for Easter. His basket had Cars plate, bowl, cup and water bottle in it and I knew he was going to love it. The first thing he said when he pulled them out was "this is from walmart daddy." Lol. Smart kid. He also got a few shirts, a pair of shorts and sandals. Brynlie got a chew toy, a shirt/shorts outfit, some little puff food, and a sweater. She has no warm clothes for sz 9-12 months, so it's been kinda hard on cold days.
Brock needed to go out to work right after Wyatt found his basket, so I rushed to get 2 kids Easter Sunday ready. I actually made it to church 5mins early! I had sharing time, so it was a crazy morning and I was glad when church was done! Kids by yourself at church (with no family I might add), is pretty hard!
We went to McGary's for lunch and ate YUMMY food. Had an egg hunt, which I was bummed Wyatt wasn't into AGAIN this year. He has loved doing egg hunts around the house, but mom got a huge ball thing and he was more into that!
We headed to Gibbons around 4pm and did a little egg hunt with Paisley and let the kids play. We always stay way later than we should, by 8:30 I was dead tired and the kids both fell asleep on the way home. It was a fun day though!
Doing sharing time this day brought me to tears so many times. It was the last days of the Saviors life. I gained a strong testimony that he lives. When the kids opened the egg that was empty and it symbolized an empty tomb, tears streamed down my face as I realized I knew. I know my Savior lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment