Friday, June 28, 2013

Growth

Brynlie hit 9months! Wow! She is getting so fun. She is 28 3/4inches tall (86%) and weighs 20lbs 15oz (83%). In just one week she went from not moving, or even really trying to move, to scooting all over and being across the floor. She almost immediately grows from sitting to her stomach and can get up on her knees and rocks. She usually gets stuck under the couches because she goes backward everywhere. She says "mum mum" but only when she is crying (normally while I'm getting her food ready). She is a huge momma's girl. Wants me about 85% of the time. Still goes to strangers, cousins, aunts, grandmas but will start to cry if she sees me. She is a stinker and STILL won't feed herself. I am really hoping she catches on soon. She doesn't put toys in her mouth either. She can grab (and has the "pincher grasp" down) and toy or food. But getting it to her mouth doesn't happen. If I push her hand to her mouth, she either drops the food or pushes her hand away.

Wyatt is just a week shy of 3.5 years! Wow again! About a month ago he started saying "actually" and says it a lot. "Mom I want water, well actually I really just want milk." He has been in a rough naughty stage for about 2 weeks. Won't listen to hardly anything I say. Screams and kicks me if he has to go to time out. We are patiently waiting for a new phase to come in :) He still loves tractors, trucks, motorcycles. His imagination is growing. He now builds race tracks out of anything he can find, and jumps or races his toys. He started loving to play dragons, puppies or dinosaurs. He loves just about all food but watermelon, eggs, and broccoli. He likes to tell me he doesn't like something, then will eat it 2minutes later. He learned to ride his bike w/o training wheels about 2 months ago. He is seriously better on it than I am!!! He loves to read books before naps and bedtime. He still naps about every other day, and can still nap 2-2.5 hours if I let him. His favorite saying that I hear about 5x throughout the day "daddy coming home yet?!" He LOVES his daddy! 

No comments: