Oh my sweet baby girl you are ONE! I can't believe it has been a year, and yet I can't hardly remember life without you! I still remember the relief of you coming out of me normal and my first thought being "she's huge!" Little did I know just how big and chunky you would become!
You are your own little person. You have sass enough to hold your own against Wyatt, tell "mum mum mum" when you need food now!, and hit your daddy in the face for attention! Brynlie you already know what you want and don't stop til you get it (thus the 2-3 wake ups a night!)
You normally go straight down in your crib, but I held you and rocked you and shed a few tears at how you now push my hands away when I rub your arm. (Definitely not a snuggler) and I wondered how much longer I will get to dress you in girly pink, and kiss your cheeks 100x a day, or have your complete love and being your most favorite person in the world. Stay little, please! Singing you to sleep tonight took me right back to those early months of being up with you for so long, and how I was so tired, but LOVED every minute of holding you. When I found out I was pregnant with you I was extremely excited and knew I would cherish every moment with you.
You have had me wrapped around your little finger from day one, and I will forever be there to spoil you rotten. I love you so much brynlie, you have brought this momma so much joy. I am so blessed to raise you. Forever and ever, my baby you'll be.
1 comment:
Cute post!
Post a Comment